Updates on the horizon...
From DeNA Forum:
In addition to the new features above, there will be new content for you guys to sink your teeth into. All the positive feedback we got about Tower of Blood along with some suggested improvements about other aspects have lead to some awesome new stuff!
- Tower of Blood will be a monthly installment with increased difficulty. Every month it will reset and offer some new challenges. Amethysts will be the primary reward.
- Tech Dungeon will be a new permanent set of dungeons. 30 stages broken up into 6 groups will offer randomized gear and souls to those strong enough to complete it. Each group will require a different composition and setup to defeat.
- Older, outdated pacts are getting a makeover. Amethyst, Amber, Emerald, Blood Pact, Daily Pacts, and the Free Pact will have new and updated offerings. These will be updated weekly so they are always relevant.
- Daily Dungeons will be updated to be affinity-centric. Monday - Saturday will focus on affinities, while Sunday will focus on Gold. The capturable commanders will be updated also.
- A few Quality of Life improvements (like being able to skip the recruitment spinner) are also on the way. 3.4 is coming next week. 3.5 will have additional improvements focused on UI, UX, and new players.
Finally, and importantly, there will be no event next week. The focus will be on the new features. Let us know what you think!
Souls from the Street Fighter Events will not be possible results of crafting.